[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” text_font_size=”14″ use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” module_class=”vkr_post” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”]
Content Samurai supposedly makes it unbelievably easy for anyone to make a video online, and in this review we are going to see what others are saying about this software. We will also go through a list of the main benefits, and well a list of pros and cons. Additionally, we will look at what sort of role video plays in terms of SEO.
Right, before I kick off, I first need to make something absolutely clear. I myself have never personally used Content Samurai. This is not because I don’t trust it or because I don’t have faith in it, but rather because I don’t have any immediate need for video presentations right now. Anyway, everything you read in this review is based solely on data and information which I found online while I was researching Content Samurai for the purpose of this review. The pros and cons in particular are also based entirely on feedback and testimonials put forward by other people who have used this and other software made by the same company. Okay, let us get started.
Content Samurai is a software program developed by the same people who designed Market Samurai. Market Samurai is an extremely popular and highly versatile keyword research tool that I have also been using for more than 5 years now. The content samurai software has essentially been designed as a video content creation tool for people who have no experience at creating video presentations, and/or for people who simply donÕt have the time it takes to produce quality video using conventional methods.
Having recently watched the demo version on the Content Samurai website, it is clear that the focus has been simplicity and quality. It is also clear that anyone who is capable of clicking a mouse will be able to produce a rather impressive looking video in a matter of minutes.
Many internet marketers, as well as many advertizing specialists and SEO experts believe that the power of video presentations is going to continue to grow. The makers of Content Samurai are obviously aware of this sentiment, and they have been quick to launch a tool which effectively puts video creation within reach of everyone.
Using this software, users can turn any collection of text into a very professional looking video presentation in just 5 simple steps.
Get A Professional Looking Video in 5 Steps
Once you have logged into your account, you just need to follow 5 simple steps in order to have a good quality video.
- Click on the “Create New Video” button in order to get the process started. Let’s, for example, say you want to turn one of your blog posts into a video presentation. For the first step you will either need to type in the title of your blog, or just copy and paste it into the “Title” field, and then copy and paste the main content (body) of your blog post into the relevant box.
- To start the second step, you just click on the “Create Slides for your Video” button near the bottom of your screen. Content Samurai will then automatically cut your text up into manageable sizes and you will then have an opportunity to review the text snippets. At this point you can also change the appearance of the slides using various options which are displayed to the left of your screen. Alternatively, you can add images to the slides as well. There are millions of royalty free images you can choose from, or you can use your own images. Once you have reviewed your slides, it is time to move onto the next step.
- In this step you will need to record your audio. Once again the software automatically cuts your text up into small chunks to make recording easier. You can either record your script manually by recording yourself as you read the small chunks of text, or you can use the automated audio option in which case you don’t need to do anything apart from clicking a button. The software also makes it incredibly easy for you to add music to your video, simply by choosing one of the many royalty free tunes made available to you on the left hand side of your screen if you click the “Add Music” button. I should stress that there is absolutely no editing necessary in order to have your music and your slides perfectly synchronized.
- When you reach this step all you have to do is review your video to make sure you are 100% happy with it. If you are, then it’s time for the final step.
- Step 5 is downloading your video to your computer or any similar device of your choice, simply by hitting the “Download Video” button.
Top Benefits of Content Samurai
- You can turn any collection of text into a classy video presentations, including articles, blog posts, sales letters, and etc.
- You don’t need to be an experienced videographer in order to make professional looking videos. In fact, anyone can do it with this software.
- You can produce great looking videos in just five simple steps.
- The software includes a number of features which you can use to automate various tasks, which in turn will make the entire process even quicker than what it already is.
- It has the potential to boost search engine rankings for your site even if you don’t have a high authority site.
- It is easy to post your videos on your own website, on YouTube, Facebook, or virtually any other social networking platform.
I have only mentioned six of the most obvious benefits in the list above, and I haven’t really elaborated much. However, most of the above benefits will also appear in the list of pros below, where I will discuss them in a bit more detail.
Content Samurai Pros
- Anyone Can Use It – When the creators of Content Samurai say anyone and everyone can now make their own professionally looking videos, they really do mean it. Seriously, they are definitely not exaggerating. If you know how to copy and paste and you know how to click your mouse, you can quite literally produce a really good video in a matter of minutes.
- Only 5 Steps – As you can see further up the page, there are only 5 simple steps to follow in order to create a great looking video, and let’s face it, all 5 steps really are simple.
- Super Fast – The software seems to process everything really quickly, and particularly if you have a decent internet connection. Depending on the amount of text involved, and depending on your internet connection, you really can create a high quality professional looking video in well under one hour.
- Unrestricted Use – Content Samurai costs the same for everyone, in that there is only one type of subscription. For your money you get full access to the software and all accompanying features. There is no limit to the number of videos you can create. You can create one or two, or you can create a thousand; it is totally up to you.
- Unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – According to the creators of Content Samurai, subscribers are automatically covered by a no-questions-asked 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you don’t like the software you can contact Customer Support and they will immediately cancel your subscription. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any information online to support such claims. On the other hand, I also have not seen any reports claiming otherwise.
- Real Time Saving – All progress is saved in real time while you work which means you don’t have to worry about forgetting to save your work. In this respect, they have your back covered.
Content Samurai Cons
- Expensive – While Content Samurai isn’t necessarily more expensive than some other video production software, it will still be too expensive for many cash strapped internet marketers who are still struggling to find their feet. Yes, it is a really amazing tool, but that still doesn’t change the fact that you are going to be forking out $97 per month for the privilege of being able to use it. One possible workaround here would be for you to subscribe; spend a day or two really getting the hang of it, and then just start creating as many videos as you can before you reach the end of your monthly subscription.
- Bare Bones Website – Apart from a Customer Support link and a Terms & Conditions link, there is virtually nothing on the Content Samurai landing page other than the demonstration video and an option to subscribe. It really is a straight off the bat site that offers virtually no additional information. In all fairness though, the demonstration video does basically tell you everything you need to know. Nonetheless, I have read a few comments online where people have said the bare bones approach makes them reluctant to subscribe.
- A Lack of Balanced Reviews – I have really searched high and low for information relating to this product, such as reviews and customer testimonials, but I have only had limited success. In an attempt to remedy this, I started researching Noble Samurai, the company behind Content Samurai. I have since come to the conclusion that this company can be trusted, but the lack of publicly available information may put some potential customers off. But, I can definitely personally vouch for their another product, Market Samurai, that I have been using for over 5 years for all my keyword research requirements. And I must tell you that I am extremely happy with this software.
- No Video Upload Feature – Content Samurai has no feature to facilitate the immediate uploading of videos to sites like YouTube. You have to download all your videos yourself, and then upload them to the sites of your choice. This all takes time, and I am sure some sort of upload feature would certainly attract more customers.
Why Use Video Content?
Video results are increasingly starting to appear on the front page of Google’s search results. These are typically videos which ordinary YouTube users have uploaded to YouTube, and ironically, these videos often enjoy better placement in search results than high authority websites or high authority content which is limited to script only.
Let us take Content Samurai as an example. If you type the words “Content Samurai” in Google’s search box, the search giant returns more than 24 million results. If you try doing this yourself at some point, you will notice there is a video result in third position on page one as you can see in the screen shot below. Start taking note from now on and you will see something similar happening more and often. This doesn’t mean you need to jump straight onto this software, but there is definitely a new trend starting to form.
Reviewer’s Recommendation and Suggestions
Overall, I believe that Content Samurai is genuinely an exceptional tool that really does make it possible for anyone to make a video online. However, I do also agree with others that have said it is a bit on the expensive side, and particularly for those people who are only just starting to learn about internet marketing.
I also believe that the designers should definitely consider adding a feature that allows users to upload their completed videos directly to sites like YouTube, Facebook and etc. With a price tag of $97 per month, I just feel that this type of feature should be included. Of course, if you can afford a subscription and you don’t require an instant upload feature then I am sure you will be able to make great use of Content Samurai.
If you would like more information about Content Samurai, please watch the demonstration video.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_cta button_url=”http://www.contentsamurai.com/c/kalpu-cs-discount” url_new_window=”off” button_text=”Visit Vendor Site” use_background_color=”off” background_color=”#00a8ff” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” header_font_size=”26″ body_font_size=”20″ use_border_color=”on” border_color=”#5b5b5b” border_style=”dotted” custom_button=”on” button_text_size=”20″ button_border_width=”2″ button_border_radius=”3″ button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_use_icon=”default” button_icon_placement=”right” button_on_hover=”on” button_border_radius_hover=”3″ button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ button_text_color=”#dd1818″ button_bg_color=”#5cbc5c” custom_padding=”5px|5px|5px|5px” button_border_color=”#c64c2d” body_font=”|on|||” body_text_color=”#1e6ebf” border_color_all=”#5b5b5b” border_style_all=”dotted” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” border_width_all=”0px”]
If you would like more information about Content Samurai, or you would like to watch the demonstration video for yourself, then: